George Shearing George Meets the Lion: The Original Quintet & Solos
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$16.04 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.95 (16% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by George Shearing ~ Lullabies of Birdland - A Musical Autobiography (2-CD) ~ $17.98
- Released: February 13, 2001
- Label: Jasmine Music
- 1.September in the Rain
- 2.Good to the Last Bop
- 3.Bop, Look and Listen
- 4.You Are Too Beautiful - (piano solo)
- 5.I Didn't Know What Time It Was
- 6.The Continental
- 7.Nothing But de Best
- 8.Summertime - (piano solo)
- 9.East of the Sun (And West of the Moon]
- 10.In a Chinese Garden, Pt. 1
- 11.In a Chinese Garden, Pt. 2
- 13.I'll Remember April
- 14.Little White Lies
- 15.Carnegie Horizons
- 16.Jumpin' With Symphony Sid
- 17.November Seascape
- 18.How's Trix?
- 19.Changing with the Times
- 21.When Your Lover Has Gone
- 22.As Long as There's Music
- 23.Tenderly - (piano solo)
Personnel; George Shearing (piano, accordion); Marjorie Hyams (vibraphone, piano); Chuck Wayne (guitar); John Levy (bass); Denzil Best (drums).
Tracks recorded in New York, New York in 1949 & 1950. Includes liner notes by
Personnel: George Shearing (accordion, piano); Chuck Wayne (guitar); Margie Hyams (piano, vibraphone); Denzil Best (drums).
Liner Note Author: Paul Pelletier.
Recording information: New York, NY.
Grand River Crossings: Motown & Motor City Inspirations (CD)
$15.08 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE