Tubby Hayes The Swinging Giant, Volume 2
- Released: March 5, 2001
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: Jasmine Music
- 1.Ode to Ernie - Tubby Hayes Quintet
- 2.No, I Woodyn't - Tubby Hayes Quintet
- 3.Foolin' Myself - Tubby Hayes Quintet
- 4.Message to the Messengers - Tubby Hayes Quintet
- 5.Nicole - Tubby Hayes Quintet
- 6.Hall Hears the Blues - Tubby Hayes Quintet
- 7.Oh, My! - Tubby Hayes
- 8.Plebus - Tubby Hayes
- 9.Reunion - Tubby Hayes
- 10.Foggy Day - Tubby Hayes
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel includes: Tubby Hayes, Ronnie Scott.
Recorded in 1956 and 1957.
Personnel: Tubby Hayes (tenor saxophone); Ronnie Scott (tenor saxophone); Dickie Hawdon (trumpet); Harry South, Terry Shannon (piano); Bill Eyden (drums).
Audio Remasterer: Tall Order.
Recording information: London, England (07/17/1956-08/15/1957).
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD...
$8.48 LABOR DAY
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE