Bobby Bare Bare / Sleeper Wherever I Fall
- Released: September 29, 2008
- Label: Raven [Australia]
- 1.Big Dupree
- 2.Finger on the Button
- 3.The Gambler
- 4.Yard Full of Rusty Cars
- 5.Greasy Grit Gravy
- 6.Too Many Nights Alone
- 7.Childhood Hero
- 8.February Snow
- 9.This Guitar Is for Sale
- 10.Sing for the Song
- 11.Sleep Tight, Good Night Man
- 12.Hot Afternoon (Arizona Desert)
- 13.What Did It Get Me
- 14.Goin' Up's Easy, Comin' Down's Hard
- 15.The Way I Feel Tonight
- 17.Love Is a Cold Wind
- 18.I'll Fell a Whole Lot Better
- 19.The Last Time
- 20.On a Real Good Night
- 21.Easy as Dreaming
- 22.Rodeo Queen
Personnel: Bobby Bare (vocals); John Christopher, Fred Carter, Jr., Michael Spriggs, Ray Edenton, Jack Solomon (guitar, guitars); Charles Vaughn, Jr. (guitar); Charles Vaughan Jr, David Gillon (guitars); Steve Gibson (acoustic guitar, electric guitar, electric 12-string guitar); Billy Sanford, Bobby Thompson (acoustic guitar); John Gowin (electric 12-string guitar); Doyle Grisham, Weldon Myrick, Ben Keith (steel guitar); Johnny Gimble (fiddle); Sheldon Kurland (strings); Terry McMillan (harmonica); Shane Keister (piano, keyboards, synthesizer); Bobby Ogdin (piano); Bobby Emmons, Bobby Wood, Charles Cochran (keyboards); Clyde Brooks (synthesizer, drums); Kenneth Smith , Jack Williams , Mike Leech, Teddy Reynolds, Joe Osborn (bass instrument); Larrie London, Roy Yeager, Gunnar Gelotte, Thomas Kaelin, Jr., Gunnar Gelotte, Buddy Harman (drums); Chet Atkins, Sheri Kramer, Donna Sheridan, Dave Loggins, Dennis Locorriere, Tracy Lee Nelson, Florence Warner, Mary Beth Anderson, Steve Sanders, Lisa Silver, Ray Sawyer, Charles Williams & His Concert Orchestra, Shel Silverstein, Tracy Nelson, Waylon Jennings, Willie Nelson, Bergen White, Charles Williams, Steve Sanders, Carol Anderson (background vocals).
Liner Note Author: Keith Glass.
Arranger: Bergen White.
Part of an ongoing series of two-fer reissues of vintage albums by the outlaw country cult hero Bobby Bare from the Australian reissue label Raven Records, BARE/SLEEPER WHEREVER I FALL combines two classic 1978 albums. BARE is a set of collaborations with quirky humorist and songwriter Shel Silverstein, composed of originals and covers. SLEEPER WHEREVER I FALL is a more traditional Bobby Bare album, featuring his version of the Byrds' "Feel A Whole Lot Better." This set adds two bonus tracks, "Easy As Dreaming" and "Rodeo Queen."
Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD)
$19.98 on SALE
Greatest Love Songs: 60 Ultimate Love Classics (3-CD)
$4.98 on SALE
Sold OutSave for Later
Wheeling West Virginia: October 2, 1976 (Live) (CD)
$16.55 Super Savings
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Get Rhythm / Story Songs of Trains And Rivers (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Extreme Hits - The Sixties, Volume 2: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock (10-CD Set) ~ $19.98 on SALE
- Various Artists KFRC 99.7FM - Motown, Soul & Rock 'N Roll: Rock 'N Roll (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists WJMK 104.3 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 60s (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Summer Hits: 47-Song Collection (3-CD) ~ $8.98 on SALE