Jimmy Deuchar Opus de Funk
- Released: August 20, 2001
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: Jasmine Music
- 1."E" - (with Dizzy Reece Quartet & Quintet)
- 2.Colne Springs - (with Dizzy Reece Quartet & Quintet)
- 3.Four "X" - (with Dizzy Reece Quartet & Quintet)
- 4.Red Barrel - (with Dizzy Reece Quartet & Quintet)
- 5.I'll Take Romance - (with Ronnie Scott Quintet)
- 6.Speak Low - (with Ronnie Scott Quintet)
- 7.Between the Devil and the Deep Blue Sea
- 8.Opus de Funk
- 9.Lullaby in Rhythm
- 10.How Long Has This Been Going On?
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel includes: Jimmy Deuchar (trumpet); Tubby Hayes, Ronnie Scott (saxophone).
Recorded in 1956 and 1957.
Contains 11 tracks.
Personnel: Jimmy Deuchar (trumpet); Derek Humble (alto saxophone); Ronnie Scott's Quintet (tenor saxophone); Ken Wray (bass trumpet, trombone); Terry Shannon, Stan Tracey (piano); Allan Ganley, Tony Crombie (drums).
Audio Remasterer: Tall Order.
Liner Note Author: Mike Butcher.
Recording information: London, England (04/23/1956-03/29/1957).
Arranger: Jimmy Deuchar.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE