Will Bradley Beat Me Daddy to a Boogie Woogie Beat
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$12.97 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$3.01 (19% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Will Bradley ~ Basin Street Boogie: 1941-1942 (2-CD) ~ $11.18
- by Will Bradley ~ The Best of Will Bradley With Ray McKinley - Eight To The Bar ~ $10.98 (Save 27%)
- by Will Bradley ~ Featuring Ray McKinley ~ $12.95
- by Jan Savitt Orchestra ~ Rhapsody In Rhythm ~ $11.68
- by Al Donahue ~ The Solid Swing of Al Donahue & His Orchestra ~ $7.49 (Save 50%)
- Released: August 30, 1999
- Label: Jasmine Music
- 1.Memphis Blues
- 2.Old Doc Yak
- 3.Celery Stalks at Midnight
- 4.Strange Cargo
- 5.Jimtown Blues
- 7.Beat Me Daddy, Eight to the Bar, Pt. 1
- 8.Beat Me Daddy, Eight to the Bar, Pt. 2
- 9.Rock-A-Bye the Boogie
- 10.Down the Road a Piece
- 11.Scrub Me Mama, with a Boogie Beat
- 12.Five O'Clock Whistle
- 13.Three Ring Ragout
- 14.I Boogied When I Should Have Woogied
- 15.Chicken Gumboogie
- 17.Boogie Woogie Conga
- 18.Bounce Me Brother With a Solid Four
- 19.April in Paris
- 20.All That Meat and No Potatoes
- 21.The Booglie Wooglie Piggy
- 22.Basin Street Boogie
- 23.Fry Me Cookie, with a Can of Lard
- 24.Three B's, The (Barrelhouse, Boogie and Blues)
Personnel includes: Will Bradley (trombone); Ray McKinley (vocals, drums); Don Raye (vocals); Jo-Jo Huffman (alto saxophone); Sam Sachelle (tenor & baritone saxophones); Steve Lipkins, Joe Wiedman (trumpet); Freddie Slack (piano); Bill Barford (guitar); Delmar Kaplan (bass).
Recorded between September 1939 and October 1941. Includes liner notes by Tony Middleton.
Personnel: Will Bradley (trombone); Ray McKinley (vocals, drums); Terry Allen (vocals); Bill Barford, Steve Jordan (guitar); Peanuts Hucko, Pete Mondello (clarinet, tenor saxophone); Mahlon Clark (clarinet); George Koenig, Jo Jo Huffman, Artt Mendelsohn (alto saxophone); Arthur Rollini, Sam Sachelle, Nick Caiazza, John Mays (tenor saxophone); Larry Molinelli (baritone saxophone); Alec Fila, Tom Dicarlo, Herbie Dell, Steve Lipkins, Lee Castle (trumpet); Bill Corti, Jimmy Emert (trombone); Freddie Slack, Billy Maxted, Bob Holt (piano).
Liner Note Author: Tony Middleton .
Recording information: Chicago, IL (09/19/1939-10/??/1941); New York, NY (09/19/1939-10/??/1941).
Arrangers: Leonard Whitney; Freddie Slack; Billy Maxted.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 5 ratings.
Based on 5 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Best of Chicago Garage Bands - The Quill Records Story (CD)(14)
99¢ on SALE
WCBS FM101.1 - Motown, Soul & Great Rock 'N Roll: Rock 'N... (CD)(5)
$4.98 on SALE