KISS Kiss Alive! 1975-2000 (4-CD Box Set)
|You Save:||$4 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 4
- Released: November 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2006
- Label: Island
Tracks on Disc 1:
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Detroit Rock City
- 2.King of the Night Time World
- 3.Ladies Room
- 4.Makin' Love
- 5.Love Gun
- 6.Calling Dr.Love
- 7.Christine Sixteen
- 8.Shock Me
- 9.Hard Luck Woman
- 10.Tomorrow and Tonight
- 11.I Stole Your Love
- 13.God of Thunder
- 14.I Want You
- 15.Shout It Out Loud
- 16.All-American Man
- 17.Rockin' in the U.S.A.
- 18.Larger Than Life
- 19.Rocket Ride
- 20.Any Way You Want It
- 21.Rock and Roll All Nite - (single version, bonus track)
Tracks on Disc 3:
- 1.Creatures of the Night
- 3.I Just Wanna
- 5.Heaven's on Fire
- 6.Watchin' You
- 8.I Was Made For Lovin' You
- 9.I Still Love You
- 10.Rock and Roll All Nite
- 11.Lick It Up
- 13.Take It Off - (bonus track)
- 14.I Love It Loud
- 15.Detroit Rock City
- 16.God Gave Rock 'N' Roll to You II
- 17.Star Spangled Banner
Tracks on Disc 4:
- 1.Psycho Circus - (previously unreleased)
- 2.Shout It Out Loud - (previously unreleased)
- 3.Deuce - (previously unreleased)
- 4.Heaven's on Fire - (previously unreleased)
- 5.Into the Void - (previously unreleased)
- 6.Firehouse - (previously unreleased)
- 7.Do You Love Me? - (previously unreleased)
- 8.Let Me Go Rock 'N' Roll - (previously unreleased)
- 9.I Love It Loud - (previously unreleased)
- 10.Lick It Up - (previously unreleased)
- 11.100,000 Years - (previously unreleased)
- 12.Love Gun - (previously unreleased)
- 13.Black Diamond - (previously unreleased)
- 14.Beth - (previously unreleased)
- 15.Rock and Roll All Nite
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Kiss: Gene Simmons (bass guitar); Ace Frehley, Paul Stanley, Peter Criss.
Personnel: Ace Frehley, Paul Stanley (vocals, guitar); Eric Singer, Peter Criss (vocals, drums); Gene Simmons (vocals); Bruce Kulick (guitar); Derek Sherinian (keyboards).
Audio Mixers: Eddie Kramer; GGGarth; James Barton .
Liner Note Author: Ken Sharp.
Recording information: B.C. PLace Stadium, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada (05/16/1975-12/31/2000); Capitol Theater, Passaic, NJ (05/16/1975-12/31/2000); Cobo Hall, Detroit, MI (05/16/1975-12/31/2000); Coliseum Theater, Richfield, OH (05/16/1975-12/31/2000); L.A. Forum, Los Angeles, CA (05/16/1975-12/31/2000); Market Square Arena, Indianapolis, IN (05/16/1975-12/31/2000); Music Hall, Cleveland, OH (05/16/1975-12/31/2000); Palace Of Auburn Hills, Auburn Hills, MI (05/16/1975-12/31/2000); R.K.O. Orpheum Theater, Davenport, IA (05/16/1975-12/31/2000); Wildwood Convention Center, Wildwood, NJ (05/16/1975-12/31/2000).
Authors: Gene Simmons; Peter Criss; Paul Stanley; Ace Frehley; Corky Stasiak; Bill Aucoin; Eddie Kramer; Eric Singer; Dennis Woloch; Hank Schmel; Bruce Redoute; Fin Costello; Bob Kulick; Bruce Kulick.
Photographers: William Hames; Chip Rock; Mike Martinaeu; Richard Arens; Robert Markelitz; Len De Lessio; Raeanne Rubenstein; Neal Preston; Bob Gruen; Julius Baum; John & James Kelly; Eddie Malluk; Andrew Kent; Steve Jennings; Fin Costello; David Spindel; Barry Levine; Neil Zlozower; Don Miller; Steven Levy.
The '70s saw an overabundance of live albums, with quite a few effectively launching various rock band's careers. This is especially true of Kiss and their classic 1975 double album, Alive! Since it was such a success, the group has issued follow-ups from time to time over their career, including 1977's Alive II and 1993's Alive III. So, it shouldn't come as a surprise that the masters of merchandising came up with the idea of issuing all three as a box set in 2006, Kiss Alive! 1975-2000. But to entice Kiss fanatics who already own the aforementioned three albums, a fourth unreleased live disc is included, Alive IV. Not to be confused with 2003's Kiss Symphony: Alive IV, the original Alive IV was set to be released in 2000, and was dubbed the "millennium concert" by fans (since it was recorded New Year's Eve 1999 in Vancouver) -- before being shelved. Reflecting a typical setlist from their now humorously billed "Farewell Tour" (the group has launched several tours since then), the CD features Kiss classics ("Deuce"), then-new material ("Psycho Circus"), plus non-makeup-era material performed for the first time by the original lineup ("Lick It Up"). Although it doesn't hold a candle to the original Alive! set (which still remains arguably the best live rock album ever released), the inclusion of Alive IV is sure to inspire members of the Kiss Army to break out their piggy banks once more. ~ Greg Prato
Hard Rock Treasures - A Behind-the-Scenes Look at Rock 'n'... (DVD)
$5.98 on SALE
Out of StockSave for Later
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 57 ratings.
Based on 57 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best... (CD)
$4.77 Super Savings
WJMK 104.3 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 60s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD)
$2.98 on SALE
Top ranking CD:
- Burl Ives The Best of Little Bitty Tear (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD) ~ $19.98 on SALE
- Various Artists History of Rock - JukeBox Giants, Volume 1 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Johnny Cash Original Golden Hits, Volumes 1 & 2 (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Freddy Fender Before The Next Teardrop Falls (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE