- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 35 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 26, 1999
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: Vidmark / Trimark
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Single Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Interactive Features:
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Access
- DVD-ROM Features:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 01/17/1994
"...[Parks] livens up his scenes with some juicy hamminess..."
Chicago Sun-Times - 01/17/1994
"...It makes entertaining, pulse-pounding wish fulfillment..."
Paul Kersey has become a pacifist professor of architecture, swearing off all violent acts no matter the situation -- until his latest wife is brutally murdered. Then he combines experience with new technology for a precision vendetta against the murderer.
Aging ex-vigilante Paul Kersey has made a quiet life for himself: he's now a teacher, and engaged to a lovely woman, Olivia. But when Olivia's clothing business is menaced by mobsters -- led by her sadistic ex-husband -- Paul reverts to his old gun-totin', thug-wastin' tendencies, as he attempts to deliver his own brand of justice in a variety of grisly ways.