- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 47 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 7, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Tla
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Additional Release Material:
- Music Video
- Deleted Scenes
- Featurette: Behind-the-Scenes
- Audio Commentary: C. Jay Cox - Director, Steve Sandvoss, Wes Ramsey - Stars
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 01/30/2004
"[The film] works in the end because of its commitment to its characters and a handful of fine performances."
Los Angeles Times - 01/30/2004
"Not only is Cox an exceptional screenwriter but also an astute director..."
Christian (Wes Ramsey), is a young, promiscuous gay man in Los Angeles. Always up for a party and not willing to settle down with one person, he doesn't think too much about anything. When Aaron (Steve Sandvoss), a young Mormon man, moves into his apartment complex, Christian bets his friend fifty dollars that he can seduce him. Christian appears to be on the way to winning the bet, but Aaron is reluctant act on his attraction, as homosexuality is forbidden in the Mormon Church. And when his Mormon roommates find out what he is up to, Aaron is sent back to Idaho to face his parents about his transgression. Jacqueline Bisset and Mary Kay Place costar in this touching drama that was a hit at several international film fests.
Gay / Lesbian |
Los Angeles, California |
- Theatrical Release: JANUARY 30, 2004 (NY/LA)