- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 22, 2005
- Originally Released: 1980
- Label: Standing Room Only
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Bonus Footage: Rare Lenny Bruce Performance
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 09/18/1981
"...[The past] vividly and movingly recalled....A film made with love and becoming efficiency."
San Francisco's world famous nightclub provides the setting for this 1980 reunion of the stars who made their debut there.
Description by Kultur Films:
The story of San Francisco's most famous nightclub of the 50's and 60" told through the 1980 reunion of the internationally famous entertainers who got there start there. This film includes 1980 performances and interviews with: Bill Cosby, Jonathan Winters, Phyllis Diller, Mort Sahl, Professor Irwin Corey, Jackie Vernon, Ronnie Schell, Glen Yarbrough, The Kingston Trio and many more, Also included is rare footage of Lenny Bruce in performance.
Live Performances |
Standup Comedians |