LOW STOCK: Only 3 copies left
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$10.84 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$4.15 (28% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 2 hours
- Video: Color
- Released: June 18, 2002
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: Showtime Ent.
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Stereo - English
- Interactive Features:
- Scene Access
- Interactive Menus
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Julia Ormond & William Hurt|
|Performer:||Matt Craven, Maury Chaykin, Alan Arkin & Lynn Redgrave|
|Directed by||Lionel Chetwynd|
|Screenwriting by||Lionel Chetwynd|
|Composition by||Neil Smolar|
|Produced by||Kevin Tierney & Michael Deakin|
|Director of Photography:||Daniel Jobin|
|Executive Production by||Barbra Streisand, Cis Corman & Edward Wessex|
This Showtime Original Picture tells the fact-based story of the man known as America's Schindler, Varian Fry, who helped more than 2,000 Jews, including many well-known artists and writers, escape from France during the Holocaust. William Hurt and Julia Ormond star in this fascinating, important document of World War II; Lynn Redgrave and Alan Arkin make special appearances in the film. VARIAN'S WAR was produced by Ardent Productions and Barwood Films, the latter company headed by Barbra Streisand, who is credited as one of the executive producers of the film, along with Edward Wessex, son of Queen Elizabeth II.
True Story | World War II | Social Issues | Heroes | Tragedy | Jewish Heritage | Nazis | Cable Original | Holocaust
- Cable release (Showtime): April 22, 2001.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 13 ratings.
Based on 13 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Against the Tide: Portrait of a Jazz Legend (With Bonus CD) (DVD)(2)
$13.30 Super Savings
Top ranking DVD:
- Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up Case) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- NBC News - Deep Throat: Full Story of Watergate (DVD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- The Rockford Files - Complete Series (22-DVD) ~ $34.48 on SALE
- The Golden Age of Cartoons: Cultoons! Rare, Lost and Strange Cartoons! Ads and Oddities (DVD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- #1 Cheerleader Camp (DVD) ~ $4.98 on SALE