- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 39 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: November 16, 1999
- Originally Released: 1997
- Label: New Line Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Snap Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 2.00
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 2.00
- Dolby Digital 5.1- English
- Dolby Digital Surround - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- Text/Photo Galleries:
- Cast & Crew Filmographies
Performers, Cast and Crew:
USA Today - 05/30/1997
"...There are chuckles to be had..."
Entertainment Weekly - 06/06/1997
"...Daniels makes for a fine straight man....A clever script..."
New York Times - 05/30/1997
"...[Featuring] a wonderfully hapless comic team....Steadily amusing..."
After burying himself under an alcoholic avalanche at his bachelor party the night before an important trial, an up-and-coming defense attorney reluctantly relinquishes his briefcase to his best friend, a flamboyant out-of-work actor. It's chaos in the courtroom, territory previously covered by Lynn in "My Cousin Vinny."
Law / Lawyers |
Switching Roles |