- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 39 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 21, 2003
- Originally Released: 2001
- Label: New Line Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Stereo Surround - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
- DVD-ROM Features:
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Hollywood Reporter - 05/29/2001
"...It's engrossing....Fast pacing, down-to-earth dialogue, well-drawn characters and attention to detail....The film boasts a gorgeous visual style..."
New York Times - 09/28/2001
"...Mr. Giraldi uses all his skills commendably....It's light on its feet..."
Total Film - 04/01/2002
"...An Altmanesque ensemble piece that's packed with strong performances. Aiello has never been better....Mike McGlone is superb..."
Sight and Sound - 04/01/2002
"...The food-preparation scenes are vividly depicted....A tasty work film crammed with quotidian virtuosity..."
Chicago Sun-Times - 03/03/2002
"...Food, crime, comedy, even a little sentiment, with the strands effortlessly interwoven..."
New York City |
- This film screened as part of the 2001 New Directors/New Films series organized by the Film Society of Lincoln Center in New York City.