Bride of Frank
Too Disturbing to Watch ... Too Compelling to Turn Away
|You Save:||$0.49 (10% Off)|
Out of Print: Future availability is unknown
- All Night Horror Marathon, Volume 1 (What's the Matter with Helen / The Vagrant / The Godsend / The... ~ $7.88
- All Night Horror Marathon, Volume 2 (Cellar Dweller / The Dungeonmaster / Contamination 7 /... ~ $7.88
More products that might interest you:
- Classic Horror Collection: 20 Full Color Vintage Movie Postcards ~ $9.98 (Save 33%)
- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 29 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 30, 2007
- Originally Released: 1996
- Label: Sub Rosa Studios
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital Stereo - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes
- Behind the Scenes
- Alternate Ending (30 mins)
- Bloopers: Blooper Reel
- Director, Frank O' Brien - Star
- Audio Commentary: Escalpo Don Balde - Director, Brent Butterworth - Technical
- Trailers (5)
- FRANK'S HOME MOVIE
- WHAT IS BUTTERSOUND'
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Directed by||Escalpo Don Balde|
Frank O' Brien is a former homeless man who now has a warehouse job in the outskirts of New Jersey. He's getting old and is a little unkempt, but he's finally got a home. But now he's lonely. Things are looking up for him when an co-worker places an ad in the personals for Frank. He goes on a handful of dates, but the women are judgemental and obnoxious--so Frank kills them in various ways. Ways that you won't BELIEVE. Escalpo Don Balde's notorious underground horror/comedy features disturbing scenes of violence and cruelty, and is not for those who are easily offended.
Description by Sub Rosa Studios, L.L.C:
The legendary underground sensation that's been illegally duplicated and bootlegged around the world is finally available legitimately on DVD! Frank O'Brien is a smelly but lovable ex-homeless man who works at a warehouse in the industrial wastelands of New Jersey. He has a job, an apartment in the warehouse, and five cats. But Frank is lonely. He needs a woman. One of his co-worker places a Personals ad for Frank in a local paper. The ad draws a series of obnoxious, bitchy, demanding women – and one good one who will become The Bride of Frank. The others. well, they're not so lucky. See, Frank's a proud man -- "a workin' man" -- who won't tolerate being insulted or abused. When his dates make unfair judgments about his age or his appearance, Frank loses his temper and kills them. Kills them in SPECTACULAR ways. Moral of the story: Don't mess with Frank. If Frank tells you, "I'll cut off your head and s*** down your neck," it's no idle boast. He'll DO it -- and you'll SEE it -- in Escalpo Don Balde's hilarious trash classic, THE BRIDE OF FRANK.
Black Comedy | Cult | Cult Film | Gore | Independent
Blood of Ghastly Horror (Deluxe Collector's Ed.) (DVD)
$1.58 on SALE
Redneck Zombies (20th Anniversary Ed.) (DVD + CD Soundtrack)
$1.58 on SALE
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up...
$1.98 on SALE
Sea Hunt - 24 Hour Television Marathon Collection (8-DVD)
$5.58 on SALE
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 6 ratings.
Based on 6 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!