- Number of Discs: 2
- Released: February 25, 2003
- Label: Ultra Records
Tracks on Disc 1:
- 1.At the End - (Johnny Vicious Remix, Johnny Vicious remix)
- 2.Burn for You
- 3.Boys of Summer, The - (Humate Remix)
- 4.Look - (Extended mix)
- 5.Mr. Lonely - (Hex Hector / Mac Quayle Main Club Mix)
- 6.Don't Say Goodbye - (Flatline Mix)
- 7.You're Gonna Miss Me - (Jonathan Peters Club Mix)
- 8.Sound of Violence, The - (Narcotic Thrust Mix)
- 9.In This World - (Atfc's Southern Fried Vocal mix, ATFC's Southern Fried Vocal)
- 12.I Should Know - (Alex Neri Club Mix)
Tracks on Disc 2:
- 1.Yet Another Day
- 2.Way, The - (John Dennis Mix)
- 3.Caf? del Mar - (John 00 Fleming Remix, John OO Fleming remix)
- 5.Dark Beat
- 6.Sweat - (The Remix 1)
- 7.What God Has Given You
- 9.Love in Bombay
- 10.I'm Waiting
- 11.Sweet Dreams - (Eddies Underground Mix)
This is a continuous in-the-mix CD compiled and mixed by Johnny Vicious.
Personnel: Jennifer Price , Oba Frank Lords (vocals).
Audio Mixers: Johnny Vicious; Vincenzo Callea; Ernie Lake; Moby.
Audio Remixers: Tony Coluccio; Stuart Crichton; Martin Cartiedge; Gerret Frerichs; Hex Hector; John Randall Dennis; ATFC; John "00" Fleming; Jonathan Peters; Alex Neri; Mac Quayle; Marco Baroni; Andre Winter; Andy Morris.
Arranger: Vincenzo Callea.
While the previous volume of the enormously popular CD series ULTRA DANCE featured a selection of tracks by hotshot Euro trance spinner and remix artist DJ Encore, Vol. 3 features two disc's worth of hot dance tracks put together by Johnny Vicious. It's an endlessly percolating smorgasbord of sounds, as eclectic as it is danceable. It's safe to say that when Don Henley recorded his evergreen hit "The Boys of Summer," he never expected the contemplative rock ballad to be turned into a dance smash, but that's exactly what's happened here, as the song is presented in an evocative version by DJ Sammy. More traditional dance fare is offered with such cuts as the Narcotic Thrust mix of Cassius's "Sound of Violence" and the sexy, neo-electro "Sweet Dreams" via Eddie Baez and Effi.