Earth, Wind & Fire The Mighty Earth, Wind & Fire
|You Save:||$3.99 (50% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- by Earth, Wind & Fire ~ Greatest Hits ~ $7.18
- Released: September 30, 2008
- Originally Released: 2008
- Label: Collectables Records
Description by OLDIES.com:
Beginning as a funk band in the 70's, Earth, Wind & Fire became one of the most popular and influential groups of the modern era. This retrospective of their best feature the popular recordings "Fantasy", "Sing A Song" and "After The Love Has Gone".
- 2.Sing A Song
- 4.After The Love Has Gone
- 5.Serpentine Fire
- 6.Mighty Mighty
- 9.System Of Survival
- 10.That's The Way Of The World
This brief overview of one of the foremost bands of the 1970s and '80s includes popular hits like the romantic "After the Love Has Gone" and the gorgeous, swaying "That's the Way of the World," as well as drummer Maurice White's hypnotic kalimba playing on "Evil," and the bass-popping, funky "Mighty Mighty." Also featured here are the impossibly tight "Serpentine Fire" and the joyous "Sing a Song," the latter of which isn't so much a cure for the blues as a full-on exorcism.
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 11,825
- UPC: 090431871928
- Shipping Weight: 0.25/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item
R&B: Funk Music Categories:
- 100 Proof (Aged in Soul) Somebody's Been Sleeping / 100 Proof Aged In Soul [Import] (CD) ~ $12.35 LABOR DAY
- 24-Carat Black Ghetto: Misfortune's Wealth (CD) ~ $10.56 LABOR DAY
- Jan Akkerman C.U. (Import) (CD) ~ $22.18
- Rance Allen The Live Experience (CD) ~ $8.98
- Tony Allen Film of Life (CD) ~ $15.28
- 38 Special Extended Versions (Live) (CD) ~ $4.99 on SALE
- 45 RPM "Doo Wop & Acappella" Starlight Sessions (CD) ~ $5.52 LABOR DAY
- 49th Street 49th Street (CD) ~ $5.52 LABOR DAY
- The 5th Dimension Up Up and Away - The Encore Collection (CD) ~ $5.07 LABOR DAY
- Gregory Abbott Rhyme & Reason (CD) ~ $5.07 LABOR DAY