- Released: September 14, 2000
- Label: Fontana A&M
Muzik - 9/98, p.884 stars out of 5
- "...a force to be reckoned with....a tough hybrid of funk, soul, rap and jazz all put together with love and devotion....one of the most innovative bands ever."
- 1.What You Bring to the Party
- 2.Deep in My Pockets
- 3.Breakin' My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes) - (Album edit)
- 4.U Send Me Swingin' - (7" radio edit)
- 5.10 Million Strong
- 6.Let Me Be the One - (Ummah Radio Remix, Ummah Radio remix, featuring Phife)
- 7.Someone to Love - (edit)
- 8.You Don't Have to Hurt No More - (Radio edit)
- 9.What Kind of Man Would I Be? - (Radio edit)
- 10.So Fine
- 11.The Never That You'll Never Know
- 12.Forever in Your Eyes - (7" Album edit)
- 13.My Dear
- 14.Single to Mingle
- 15.Breakin' My Heart (Pretty Brown Eyes) - (Tear Drop edit)
Mint Condition: Larry Waddell, Keri Lewis, Stokley, O'Dell, Ricky Kinchen, Jeffrey Allen.
Additional personnel: Lil' Buddy, Phife.
Producers: Mint Condition, Jellybean Johnson, Jimmy Jam, Terry Lewis.
Engineers include: Jeff Taylor, Mint Condition, Bradley Yost.
Recorded at Flyte Tyme Studios, Edina, Minnesota.
Audio Mixer: Rick St. Hillaire.
Audio Remixer: The Ummah.
Recording information: Flyte Tyme studios, Edina, MN.
The Collection (1991-1998) contains all the highlights from the Mint Condition's first three albums, plus their contribution to the Jason's Lyric soundtrack, "If Trouble Were Money," and two new recordings. Since Mint Condition's albums were a little uneven, a collection of this sort is welcome, even if it arrives a little early; it offers an ideal retrospective of the group's first albums. ~ Stephen Thomas Erlewine