- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 35 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: October 25, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Subtitles - English - Closed Captioning
- Subtitles - English French, Spanish - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Outtakes: "Blooper Reel: Moments That Were Left Behind"
- Behind the Scenes: "What Doesn't Kill You: The Technical 'Making of'"
- Trailers: Bonus Trailers
- Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary
- Audio Commentary: Nicholas Taborrak - Producer, André van Heerden - Producer/Writer, Gordon Currie - Star
- "Characters with Character"
- "GCN News Report by Buck Williams"
- "The Way of the Master"
- Pure - "Find a Way"
- Grand Prize - "It's Not Over"
- Biographies: Cast and Crew
Performers, Cast and Crew:
The third installment in this Christian science-fiction series, based on the books by Tim LaHaye and Jerry B. Jenkins, stars Academy Award winner Lou Gossett Jr. (TOY SOLDIERS, AN OFFICER AND A GENTLEMAN) as Gerald Fitzhugh, president of the United States. U.N Secretary General Nicolae Carpathia (Gordon Currie, LEFT BEHIND) has succeeded even further in his efforts to unite the world under a new, religion-free ideology. Now he is poised on the brink of a U.S. invasion, and Fitzhugh, in the interests of world peace, has rendered the country ill-prepared for attack. The desperate president turns to the group of underground rebels known as the Tribulation Force, who recognize Carpathia's true identity and fight on the side of the Christian god. At the helm of the rebels is journalist Buck Williams (Kirk Cameron, GROWING PAINS), and his team includes his former flame and new wife, Chloe (Janaya Stephens). Together they fight against the clock and Nicolae's seemingly insurmountable power to save the world in this explosive dramatization of the Book of Revelations.
Based On A Novel |
Religious Beliefs |
Religious Faith |