Ambrosia How Much I Feel
|You Save:||$2.01 (25% Off)|
Out of Print: Future availability is unknown
sku: COL 8486
- Released: March 14, 2006
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Collectables Records
- Original Album: Rhino 73812 (2003)
Description by OLDIES.com:
A budget-priced 10-track collection of favorites from Ambrosia. All original recordings.
- 1.How Much I Feel
- 2.How Can You Love Me
- 3.Livin' On My Own
- 4.Heart To Heart
- 5.Sky Is Falling
- 6.You're The Only Woman (You & I)
- 7.I Just Can't Let Go
- 9.Mama Don't Understand
- 10.Holdin' On To Yesterday
Ambrosia: David Pack, Chris North, Joe Puerta, Burleigh Drummond.
Recorded between 1975 & 1982.
This is part of Warner Brothers Records "Flasback" series.
Audio Remasterer: Bob Fisher .
Photographers: Michael Zuanich; Richard Creamer; Norman Seeff; Steve Lehman.
While nowhere near as thorough as 1997's Anthology or 2004's reissue of that particular collection, this 2003 survey (much like its sibling discs) skips over the early years of Ambrosia and jumps right to the point in their career for which people remember them best: their gentle, pop-friendly ballads. However, unlike the 2004 Anthology this greatest-hits compilation remains predominantly filler-free, making it a sensible choice for those looking to purchase just their hits and nothing more. ~ Rob Theakston
Vanity FareThe Sun - The Wind - And Other Things - A Golden Classics... (CD)
$10.98 on SALE
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists Chiller Theatre Halloween (CD) ~ $3.98 on SALE
- Various Artists WCBS FM101.1 - Great Ladies of Rock & Roll - The 70s (CD) ~ $2.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Country Top Hits of the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s (4-CD) ~ $19.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Sounds of The Fabulous Fifties (Limited Distribution) (3-CD Box Set) ~ $9.98 on SALE
- Gabriel Dell / Various Artists Famous Monsters Speak (CD) ~ $5.98 on SALE