- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 51 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 22, 2005
- Originally Released: 1979
- Label: Starz / Anchor Bay
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 06/06/1979
"...Effective stuntwork and visuals..."
Total Film - 10/01/2010
3 stars out of 5 -- "[B]eautifully shot....THE EARLY DAYS also pays its dues to the original's freewheeling, anti-establishment vibe."
This prequel to the highly successful Butch Cassidy and the Sundance Kid tells the story of how the infamous duo teamed up. The standard shootouts, heists and the requisite train robbery habitate this western.