- Released: October 25, 1990
- Label: Telarc
- 1.Victory at Sea, film score: Song of the High Seas
- 2.Victory at Sea, film score: Guadalcanal March
- 3.Victory at Sea, film score: Hard Work and Horseplay
- 4.Victory at Sea, film score: Beneath the Southern Cross
- 5.Victory at Sea, film score: Mare Nostrum
- 6.The Winds of War, television score: Love Theme
- 7.Casablanca, film score: Suite
- 8.Colonel Bogey March, for band (or orchestra)
- 9.Warsaw Concerto for piano & orchestra (for the film "Dangerous Moonlight"/"Suicide Squadron")
- 10.The Valiant Years, TV documentary: Suite
- 11.The Battle of Britain, film score: Main Theme
- 12.Over There
- 13.The Longest Day, film score
- 14.Generals' March, for orchestra
- 15.March Medley for orchestra
Full Title: Selections From Victory At Sea, War And Remembrance, Casablanca and Other Favorites.
Personnel: Erich Kunzel (conductor), William Tritt (piano), Cincinnati Pops Orchestra.
Recorded in Music Hall, Cincinnati on September 6 and November 23, 1987 and September 13, 1988.
Personnel: William Tritt (piano).
Liner Note Author: Alan Cohen.
Recording information: Music Hall, Cincinnati, OH (09/06/1987/09/13/1988).
Editors: Thomas Knab; Rosalind Ilett.
Arrangers: Robert Russell Bennett; Richard Hayman.