Puttin' on the Ritz: The Great Hollywood Musicals
LOW STOCK: Only 2 copies left
|You Save:||$1.90 (10% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Fantasy Warehouse Clearance Sale product may be specifically marked for one-way sale
- Released: September 12, 1995
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Telarc
- $0.99 on iTunes1.That's Entertainment! (from The Bandwagon)
- $0.99 on iTunes2.Blue Skies, song (originally interpolated into the R.Rodgers musical "Betsy")
- $0.99 on iTunes3.Cheek to Cheek, song (from "Top Hat")
- $0.99 on iTunes4.Puttin' on the Ritz, song (from "Puttin' On The Ritz")
- $0.99 on iTunes5.Somewhere Over the Rainbow (for the film "The Wizard of Oz")
- $0.99 on iTunes6.42nd Street (1933), film score: 42nd Street
- $0.99 on iTunes7.Singin' in the Rain, song (from "Hollywood Review of 1929")
- $0.99 on iTunes8.Lover, song (from film "Love Me Tonight")
- $0.99 on iTunes9.Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy (from Buck Privates)
- $0.99 on iTunes10.Continental, The (from The Gay Divorc‚e)
- $0.99 on iTunes11.They Can't Take That Away from Me, song (from Shall We Dance?, film)
- $0.99 on iTunes12.I've got you under my skin, song (from the film "Born to Dance")
- $0.99 on iTunes13.On the Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe
- $0.99 on iTunes14.Fine Romance, song, A (from the film "Swing Time")
- $0.99 on iTunes15.Thanks For The Memory (from the film The Big Broadcast of 1938)
- $0.99 on iTunes16.Lullaby of Broadway (for the film Gold Diggers of 1935)
Song previews provided courtesy of iTunes
Personnel includes: Erich Kunzel, Cincinnati Pops Orchestra, Frederica Von Stade, Jerry Hadley, Michael Feinstein, Lee Roy Reams, Bobby Short, Leslie Uggams, Jeremy Davenport.
Personnel: Branch Fields, Alison Streeter, Edward C. Hayes, Esther Mullens, Jeremy Davenport , Jerry Hadley, Lee Roy Reams, Leslie Uggams, Michael Feinstein, Frederica Von Stade , Valerie Wilson, Bobby Short (vocals); Tim Berens (guitar, banjo); Juliet Stratton (harp); David Moore, Scott Mozlin, Rebbeca Kruger, Don Gibson, DeAnne Cleghorn, Michelle Edgar Dugan, Kiki Bussell, Denise Doolan, Drake C. Ash, Lui-Jia Wu, Hye-Sun Park, Borivoje Angelich, Laurie Howard, James Braid, Gayna Mandelbaum Bassin, Stephen Schaefer, Gerald Itzkoff, Oscar Rubens Fernandez, Darla Da Deppo Bertolone, Chiun-Teng Cheng, Lois Reid Johnson, Catherine Lange, Joseph Fafard, Sylvia Mitchell, Serge Shababian, Sylvia Samis, Ronald Konieczka, Conny Kiradjieff, Harold Byers, Stacey Woolley, Rebecca Culnan, Eliot Chapo, Paul Patterson (violin); Judith Martin, Raymond Stilweil, Sari Eringer-Thoman, Joseph Somogyi, Mary Olson, Julian Wilkison, Mark Cleghorn, Marna Street, Paul Frankenfeld, Robert Howes, Steve Rosen, Martin Allen (viola); Laura McLellan, Susan Marshall-Petersen, Daniel Culnan, Norman Johns, Dana Rusinak, Carlos Zavala, Matthew Lad, Eric Kim, Charles Snavely, Gerri Sutyak (cello); Kyril Magg, Rochelle Doepke, Randolph Bowman (flute); Joan Voorhees (piccolo); Carmine Campione, Richard Porotsky, Richard Hawley (clarinet); Ronald Aufmann (bass clarinet); Richard G. Johnson, Michael Kenyon, Lon Bussell (oboe); William Harrod (English horn); Hugh Michie, William Winstead, Martin James (bassoon); Frank Heintz (contrabassoon); Jim Sherrick, Mike Andres, Herb Aronoff, Joe Gaudio, Larry Dickson (saxophone); Charles Pagnard, Douglas Lindsay, Philip Collins, Steven Pride, Marie Speziale, Steve Pride (trumpet); Robert Schauer, Thomas Sherwood, Milton Blalack, Charles Bell, Duane Dugger, Robin L. Graham (French horn); Paul Piller, Tony Chipurn, James Eastman (trombone); Peter Norton (bass trombone); Michael Antonio Thornton (tuba); Julie Spangler (keyboards); Frank Proto (electric bass); Ed Shaughnessy (drums); Eugene Espino (timpani); Rich Jensen , William Platt, David Fishlock (percussion).
Liner Note Author: Richard E. Rodda.
Recording information: Music Hall, Cincinnati, OH (12/10/1994/12/11/1994).
Director: Robert E. Stoll.
Editors: Erica Brenner; James Bonney.
Illustrator: Robert Hoppe.
Unknown Contributor Roles: Cincinnati Pops Orchestra; Osborne Sisters; George Osborne; Indiana University School of Music Singing Hoosiers; Jason Burke; David Starkey; Jeremy Davenport ; Jerry Hadley; Lee Roy Reams; Leslie Uggams; Michael Feinstein; Frederica Von Stade ; Bobby Short.
Arrangers: Steven R. Reineke; Crafton Beck; Mark McGurty; Julie Spangler; Tommy Newsom; Carmen Dragon.
Erich Kunzel / Cincinnati Pops OrchestraAndrew Lloyd Webber: Selections From The Musicals (CD)
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 3 ratings.
Based on 3 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!
What the World Needs Now: Burt Bacharach Classics (CD)
$7.79 Super Savings
Stereo Wonderland of Golden Hits / I Wish You Love (CD)
$10.98 on SALE
Top ranking CD:
- Various Artists WDAS 105.3FM - Classic Soul Hits, Volume 1 (2-CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Various Artists Absolute Hits - Top Hits of the 60s: 20 Original Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 70s - Absolute Hits (CD) ~ 99¢ on SALE
- Various Artists Top Hits of the 60s - Amazing Hits (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE
- Skeeter Davis Blueberry Hill / The End of The World (CD) ~ $1.98 on SALE