- Fantasy Warehouse Clearance Sale product may be specifically marked for one-way sale
- Released: May 23, 2000
- Label: Telarc
- 1.The Mummy, film score: The Sand Volcano
- 2.Sound Effects: Don't Mess with "Z" (Sound Effect from The Mask of Zorro) - (sound effect)
- 3.The Mask Of Zorro, film score: Main Title
- 4.Air Force One, film score: Main Title / The Parachutes
- 5.Sound Effects: Chopper Flyby (Sound Effect from The Rock) - (sound effect)
- 6.The Rock, film score: End Title
- 7.Contact, film score: End Credits
- 8.Mighty Joe Young, film score: Dedication and Windsong
- 9.Sound Effects: Day at the Races (Sound Effect from Star Wars: The Phantom Menace) - (sound effect)
- 10.Star Wars, Episode I: The Phantom Menace, film score: Main Title from Star Wars / The Flag Parade
- 11.L.A. Confidential, film score: Badge of Honor / L.A. Confidential
- 12.The Prince of Egypt, film score: When You Believe
- 13.Sound Effects: What's That Hun? (Sound Effect from The X-Files) - (sound effect)
- 14.The X-Files, film score: Threnody in X
- 15.A Bug's Life, film score: The Time of Your Life
- 16.Elizabeth, film score: Main Title
- 17.Sound Effects: A Stroll in New York City (Sound Effect from Godzilla) - (sound effect)
- 18.Godzilla, film score (1998): Main Title
- 19.Shakespeare In Love, film score: Main Title
- 20.Sound Effects: Iceberg! (Sound Effect from Titanic) - (sound effect)
- 21.Titanic, film score: Back to Titanic
- 22.Armageddon, film score: Main Title
Full performer name: Erich Kunzel/The Cincinnati Pops Orchestra.
Personnel includes: Erich Kunzel (conductor); Eric Rigler (Uillean pipes, low whistle); Winton Woods High School Chorus, The Cincinnati Pops Orchestra.
Recorded at Music Hall, Cincinnati, Ohio on June 7, 1999. Includes liner notes by Richard E. Rodda and Michael Bishop.
Personnel: Eric Rigler (whistling, Uilleann pipe); Michael Bishop (sound effects).
Liner Note Authors: Richard E. Rodda; Michael Bishop .
Recording information: Misic Hall, Cincinnati, OH (06/07/1999); Music Hall, Cincinnati, OH (06/07/1999).
Director: David Bell .
Editor: Mark Robertson-Tessi.
Arrangers: Steven R. Reineke; Crafton Beck; Joe Price.