- Released: January 26, 1999
- Label: Telarc
- 1.Main Title - (from "Sugarland Express")
- 2.Theme - (from "Jaws")
- 3.Main Theme - (from "Close Encounters Of The Third Kind")
- 4.March - (from "1941")
- 5.Raiders' March, The - (from "Raiders Of The Lost Ark")
- 6.Carol Ann's Theme - (from "Poltergeist")
- 7.Bicycle Chase - (from "E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial")
- 8.End Title - (from "Twilight Zone: The Movie")
- 9.Parade of the Slave Children - (from "Indiana Jones And The Temple Of Doom")
- 10.Finale - (from "The Color Purple")
- 11.Toy Planes, Home and Hearth - (from "Empire Of The Sun")
- 12.Escape From Venice - (from "Indiana Jones And The Last Crusade")
- 13.Dorinda Solo Flight - (from "Always")
- 14.Main Themes - (from "Hook")
- 15.Main Themes - (from "Jurassic Park")
- 16.Main Theme - (from "Schindler's List")
- 17.Theme - (from "The Lost World")
- 18.Long Road to Justice, The - (from "Amistad")
- 19.Hymn to the Fallen - (from "Saving Private Ryan")
Personnel: Erich Kunzel (conductor); Cincinnati Pops Orchestra; Timothy Berens (guitar); Alexander Kerr (violin); Michael Turk Richards, Sylvia Mitchell (harmonica); Randolph Bowman, Michael Kenyon (tenor recorders);
Duane Dugger (horn); Philip Collins (trumpet); School For Creative And Performing Arts Chorale; Walnut Hills High School Senior Choir.
Includes liner notes by Richard E. Rodda.
Personnel: Alexander Kerr (violin); Sylvia Mitchell (harmonica); Michael Kenyon, Randolph Bowman (recorder); Philip Collins (trumpet); Duane Dugger (horns).
Liner Note Author: Richard E. Rodda.
Recording information: 11/21/1983-09/14/1998.
Directors: Deborah N. Berry; Laurie Wyant.
Editor: Esther Luna.
Arrangers: Joseph Price; Mark McGurty.