- Fantasy Warehouse Clearance Sale product may be specifically marked for one-way sale
- Released: January 23, 1996
- Label: Telarc
- 1.Phantom of the Opera, musical: The Phantom of the opera
- 2.Phantom of the Opera, musical: The Music of the Night
- 3.Phantom of the Opera, musical: Think of Me
- 4.Phantom of the Opera, musical: Wishing You Were Somehouw Here Again
- 5.Phantom of the Opera, musical: All I Ask of You
- 6.Phantom of the Opera, musical: Angel of Music
- 7.Sunset Boulevard, musical: As If We Never Said Goodbye
- 8.Sunset Boulevard, musical: The Greatest Star of All
- 9.Sunset Boulevard, musical: With One Look
- 10.Cats, musical: Memory
- 11.Jesus Christ Superstar, musical: I Don't Know How to Love Him
- 12.Jesus Christ Superstar, musical: Gethsemane (I Only Want to Say)
- 13.Jesus Christ Superstar, musical: King Herod's Song
- 14.Evita, musical: Don't Cry for Me Argentina
- 15.Starlight Express, musical
- 16.Joseph & His Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat, musical: Any Dream Will Do
Full performer name: Erich Kunzel/Cincinnati Pops Orchestra.
Personnel: Tim Berens (guitar); Randolph Bowman (flute); Philip Collins (trumpet).
Liner Note Author: Richard E. Rodda.
Recording information: Music Hall, Cincinnati, OH (06/04/1995/06/05/1995).
Editor: Henk Kooistra.
Illustrator: Tom Macko.
Unknown Contributor Role: Elaine Martone.
Arrangers: Steven R. Reineke; Crafton Beck; Tommy Newsom.
Featuring a selection of Andrew Lloyd Webber's most popular songs -- including numbers from Cats, Evita, Sunset Boulevard, and Phantom of the Opera -- this recording of Erich Kunzel conducting the Cincinnati Pops is a pleasant disc, though it isn't quite as rewarding as the original cast recordings of the shows. ~ Sara Sytsma
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Be the first Music Lover to
write an online review of this product!
- Sales Rank: 99,459
- UPC: 089408040528
- Shipping Weight: 0.23/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 1 item