- Released: August 13, 2003
- Label: Dutton Vocalion Uk
- 1.Siboney for voice & piano (or orchestra)
- 2.Danza lucumˇ, for piano
- 3.Karabalˇ (Canto carabalˇ; Jungle Drums), song for voice & piano (or orchestra) - (Cnto Karabali)
- 4.Gitanerˇas, for piano
- 5.Maria My Own, rhumba
- 6.Malague¤a for voice & piano
- 7.Siempre En Mi Corazon for voice & piano (or orchestra)
- 8.Andalucˇa, song
- 9.Comparsa, for voice & piano, La (or orchestra)
- 10.Work(s): High in sierra
- 12.Why Do You Pass Me By? (Vous qui passez sans me voir), song
- 13.At last! At last!
- 14.Autumn Leaves (Les Feuilles Mortes), for voice & piano
- 15.C'est si bon
- 16.Mer, La (Beyond the Sea)
- 17.Waltz of Paree
- 20.Mademoiselle de Paris, for pops orchestra
- 21.When the world was young
- 22.J'attendrai (originally "Tornero")
2 LPs on 1 CD: PLACE PIGALLE (1957)/THE MUSIC OF LECUONA (1958).
Originally released on Decca.
Liner Note Author: David Ades.
Two albums by Stanley Black & His Orchestra, Place Pigalle (1957) and Music of Lecuona (1958), were combined on a single compact disc and released by Dutton Vocalion in 2003. ~ Sean Westergaard