- Released: March 1, 1989
- Label: Sbme Special Mkts.
- 1.Crowley's Reel - The Chieftains / National Philharmonic Orchestra / James Galway and the Chieftains
- 2.Brian Boru's March, traditional melody - James Galway
- 3.Londonderry Air (Danny Boy), folk song - The Chieftains / National Philharmonic Orchestra / James Galway and the Chieftains / The Chieftains
- 4.Fluter's Ball, The - Cleo Laine / James Galway / Cleo Laine / J. Galway
- 5.Marches, medley for traditional ensemble - The Chieftains
- 6.Rose of Tralee, The (attributed to Charles W. Glover) - John McCormack
- 7.When Irish Eyes Are Smiling (insertion song for The Isle O' Dreams)
- 8.The Spanish Lady
- 9.Molly Malone (Cockles and Mussels)
- 10.How Are Things in Glocca Morra?, song (for "Finian's Rainbow") - Bob Howes / Jeannie Carson / Carson / Howes
- 11.Come Back to Erin
- 12.Ireland, Mother Ireland - Robert White / National Philharmonic Orchestra / Robert White
- 13.The Wearing of the Green
- 14.To Ladies' Eyes, folk song
- 15.We May Roam Through This World, folk song - Robert Shaw
- 16.Danny Boy - Kate Smith / Boston Pops Orchestra / Kate Smith / Arthur Fiedler
- 17.Irish Suite, The (6), for orchestra: The Irish Washerwoman
- 18.Irish Suite, The (6), for orchestra: The Minstrel Boy
- 19.Irish Suite, The (6), for orchestra: The Girl I Left Behind Me
- 20.Irish Suite, The (6), for orchestra: The Wearin' of the Green
- 21.Irish Suite, The (6), for orchestra: The Last Rose of Summer
- 22.Irish Suite, The (6), for orchestra: The Rakes of mallow - Boston Pops Orchestra / Alfred Krips
Personnel: Emily Mitchell (vocals, harp); Cleo Laine, Bob Howes, Jeannie Carson, Kate Smith & Her Swanee Music (vocals); Thomas Motto, Robert White , John McCormack (tenor); Raymond Murcell (baritone); Derek Bell (harp, harpsichord); Alfred Krips (violin); Martin Fay (fiddle, percussion); Se n Keane (fiddle); Matt Molloy (flute, tin whistle); James Galway (flute); Paddy Moloney (Uilleann pipe); Kevin Conneff (bodhran).
Audio Remasterers: Arthur M. Fierro; William Lacey.
Recording information: 1930-1988; 1930/1988.
Directors: John Dankworth; Marisa Robles .
Ensemble: The Chieftains.
Arrangers: Cleo Laine; Parker; Hayman; James Galway ; Paddy Moloney; John Dankworth; Charles Gerhardt.