- Released: October 15, 1996
- Label: RCA
- 1.Runnin' Wild (song)
- 2.A String of Pearls
- 3.Moonlight Serenade
- 4.Chattanooga choo choo
- 5.The Nearness of You
- 6.My Blue Heaven, for voice & piano
- 7.Eh, Ukhnyem (Song of the Volga Boatmen), folk song
- 8.Sunrise Serenade
- 9.I've Got a Gal in Kalamazoo
- 10.Serenade in blue
- 11.Il Trovatore, opera: The Anvil Chorus
- 12.St. Louis Blues, song
- 13.A Nightingale Sang in Berkeley Square
- 14.American Patrol, march for band
- 15.Little Brown Jug
- 16.In the Mood
Full performer name: Keith Lockhart/Boston Pops Orchestra.
Keith Lockhart/Boston Pops Orchestra includes: Keith Lockhart (conductor); John Damian (guitar); Thomas Martin, Thomas Ferrante (clarinet); Michael Monaghan (alto & tenor saxophones); Robert Bowlby (tenor saxophone); Timothy Morrison, Thomas Rolfs, Peter Chapman, Bruce Hall (trumpet); Norman Bolter (trombone); Chester Schmitz (tuba); Bob Winter (piano); Fred Buda (drums).
The King's Singers: David Hurley, Nigel Short, Bob Chilcott, Philip Lawson, Gabriel Crouch, Stephen Connolly (vocals).
Additional personnel: John Pizzarelli (vocals, guitar).
Recorded at Symphony Hall, Boston, Massachusetts between May 30 and June 1, 1996. Includes liner notes by Dan Singer and Bob Blumenthal