- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 27 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 5, 2005
- Originally Released: 1943
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Mono - English
- Subtitles - English - Closed Captioning
- Subtitles - Japanese - Optional
Performers, Cast and Crew:
USA Today - 08/30/1996
"...Fast and fairly entertaining..."
A better-than-average Randy Scott Western gets a lift from old-hand Vidor. Ford's an outlaw trying to go straight after visiting his old friend Scott, now a lawman, and falling in love with a local gal. When the town's bank is robbed, the townspeople know who to suspect. The outlaw and the lawman ride together to bring the real bandits to justice.
Small Town Life |
- Released theatrically in New York City May 12, 1943.
- Color by Technicolor.
- Additional cast: Ethan Laidlaw (Cass); Charles Whittaker (Tolliver); and Edward Pawley (Blackie).
- Columbia's first color film.
- Set in 1863.