- Released: November 21, 2000
- Label: Rhino / Ada
- 1.Taste the Tears - (Thunderpuss original mix)
- 2.Love One Another - (Pathos original mix)
- 3.Sexual (Li da di) - (Deep Dish Cheez Whiz remix)
- 4.Above the Clouds - (Eric Kupper remix)
- 5.If You Could Read My Mind - (Hex Hector remix)
- 6.One More Night - (Hani remix)
- 7.This Is Your Night - (Mousset remix)
- 9.If You Could Read My Mind - (Hex Hector Epic Piano mix)
- 10.This Is Your Night - (Junior Vasquez Sunday Nite Bump Extended mix)
- 11.Above the Clouds - (Thunderpuss remix)
- 12.Taste the Tears - (Thunderpuss remix)
- 13.Love One Another - (Mystica remix)
- 14.Sexual (Li da di) - (Plasma Trance remix)
Personnel includes: Amber, Ultra Nate, Jocelyn Enriquez (vocals); Desi "Dezrock" Caruso (keyboards); Frederick Jorio (programming); Marie-Claire Cremers, Debbie Cole, Deborah Cooper (background vocals).
Producers include: Berman Brothers, Chris Cox, Barry Harris, Deep Dish, Eric Kupper.
Engineers include: Jeff Coplan, Frederick Jorio, Ryan Smith.
Personnel: Amber (background vocals); Desi "Dezrock" Caruso (keyboards); Frederick Jorio (programming); Debbie Cole, Deborah Cooper, Jocelyn Enriquez (background vocals).
Audio Remixers: Jeff Coplan; Thunderpuss 2000; Wolfram Dettki.
Recording information: O'Henry STudio.
Photographer: Shelby Gateas.
In the mid- to late '90s, dance singer Amber rounded up an impressive number of huge club hits, some of which made their way to mainstream radio. All of those singles have been collected for this album, which will surely keep fans of the blonde chanteuse dancing until three a.m. Some of the mixes included here even improve on the original versions (most notably Mousee T.'s remix of "This Is Your Night," which in its original form seems somewhat tepid and dated). There are also sleeker, housier versions of her other big hits, notably the "Deep Dish Cheez Whiz" remix of "Sexual (Li Da Di)" and the Eric Kupper remix of "Above the Clouds," neither of which were available on those songs' respective maxi-singles. The real selling point, however, is the inclusion of the radio edit of the Hani remix of "One More Night," which, up until this point, had been completely unavailable commercially. It wasn't even featured on the song's maxi-single, and is arguably the best and tightest version of the song, much better than the original album version. There are six additional mixes tagged on at the end of the album, which to a non-Amber fan might translate into a big, swirling headache, but, all in all, this is a great package, includes all the hits, and, in several instances, improves on the original versions. This album is a must for collectors and for fans of the singer, and a prime example of late-'90s dance music. Great cover, too. ~ Jose F. Promis