- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 48 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: January 9, 2001
- Originally Released: 1971
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Single Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
In the final chapter of the Virgil Tibbs trilogy, the homicide detective confronts an international drug cartel.
Embittered by the effects of drug addiction on their loved ones, a group of young rebels form an anti-drug movement. They stage a heist of $5,000,000 worth of heroin hidden in a furniture factory -- a front for a drug syndicate. When a factory manager turns up dead, Tibbs is called in to investigate.
Organized Crime |
- Film was originally rated PG. In 1996, it was re-rated PG-13.