- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 29 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 3, 2004
- Originally Released: 1982
- Label: MGM (Video & DVD)
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Trailers: Original Theatrical Trailer
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Variety - 02/17/1982
"...L.A.'s seamy side is effectively lensed..."
Charles Bronson returns with a vengeance (quite literally) in this sequel to the popular crime thriller DEATH WISH. Bronson reprises his role as vigilante Paul Kersey, whose family is once again victimized after moving to Los Angeles from New York. Kersey is mugged by a gang of street punks who later break into his home and brutally assault his maid and daughter, resulting in their deaths. So Kersey grabs his gun and takes the law into his own hands, carrying out a shocking plan of vigilante justice while police officials look on helplessly.
Tragedy strikes Paul Kersey's household once again as his cook and daughter are assaulted and killed by thugs. On the streets of LA, the architect takes matters into his own hands and blows the criminals away.
Theatrical Release |
- A Columbia Pictures/Filmways presentation.