Blu-ray Disc Features:
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 35 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: November 24, 2009
- Originally Released: 1983
- Label: Lions Gate
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Audio Commentary by Director Lewis Teague
- "Dog Days: The Making of Cujo" - Three-Part Documentary with Cast and Filmmaker Interviews
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- DTS HD Master Audio - English
- Subtitles - English, Spanish
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 08/13/1983
"...Suspenseful and scary. The performances are simple and effective..."
Variety - 08/17/1983
"...Well-made....[The] lensing is very attractive....Charles Bernstein's score is nicely modulated..."
Based on Stephen King's novel about a new England family beset by a murderous terror: the family dog.
In a bizarre case of nature versus humanity, a Saint Bernard infected with rabies by a diseased bat attacks a mother and her son. When the family becomes trapped in their car, they must depend on their wits to defeat the crazed canine.