- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 49 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: June 30, 2009
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: Warner Home Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Surround 5.1 - English, French
- Subtitles: English, Spanish, French
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Sight and Sound - 04/01/2002
"...It features a number of well-executed action set pieces..."
Los Angeles Times - 02/08/2002
"...COLLATERAL DAMAGE does a solid job with its action sequences..."
Chicago Sun-Times - 03/17/2002
"...A skillfully-made example of your typical Schwarzenegger action film..."
Hollywood Reporter - 03/04/2003
"...Colors are capably delivered, with some rich green in the jungle scenes and plenty of golden flash behind the many explosions and fires..."
Theatrical Release |
- IN THEATRES: FEBRUARY 8, 2002
- COLLATERAL DAMAGE was originally scheduled for release in October 2001. When the terrorist attack on New York's World Trade Centers occurred September 11, 2001, a larger-than-life poster for this film loomed over the Brooklyn Bridge. As pedestrians fled the crumbling building, pouring over the bridge into Brooklyn, many were caught in an ironic middle ground between Hollywood (Schwarzenegger, the terrorist-fighting fireman, illuminated by a fiery explosion) and reality (the horrific sight of the towers in flames.) The release of the film was delayed until February 2002 because of the sensitivity of its story.