Ronnie Aldrich Come to Where the Love Is / Great Themes to Remember
- Released: July 8, 2008
- Label: Dutton Vocalion Uk
- 1.The Godfather, film score: Love Theme
- 2.Alone Again (Naturally), song
- 3.Song Sung Blue
- 4.Man of la Mancha, musical: The Impossible Dream
- 5.Popcorn for orchestra
- 6.Where is the Love, song
- 7.Lost Horizon, film score: Theme
- 8.Willy Wonka & The Chocolate Factory, film musical: The Candy Man
- 9.Without You
- 10.Come to Where the Love Is, song
- 11.Breaking Up is Hard to Do, song
- 12.Young Winston, film score: Jenny's Theme
- 13.Symphony No. 40 in G minor, K. 550: [Excerpt]
- 14.M‚ditation, for violin & orchestra (or other arrangement) (from opera "Tha‹s")
- 15.St„ndchen ("Leise flehen meine Lieder"), song for voice & piano (Schwanengesang), D. 957/4
- 16.None but the lonely heart, song for voice & piano, Op. 6/6
- 17.Vocalise, transcription for piano, Op. 34/14
- 18.contes d'Hoffmann, opera in 4 acts: Barcarolle, Les
- 19.Nocturne for string orchestra (arranged by Malcolm Sargent from String Quartet No. 2)
- 20.Work(s): Serenade
- 21.Work(s): Nocturne
- 22.Orchestral Suite No. 3 in D major, BWV 1068: Air on the G String
- 23.Piano Concerto No. 21 in C major ("Elvira Madigan") K. 467: Theme
Lyricist: Joe Darion.
Personnel: Ronnie Aldrich (piano); London Festival Orchestra.
Audio Remasterer: Michael J. Dutton.
Arranger: Ronnie Aldrich.
That Aldrich Feeling / The Magic Mood of Ronnie Aldrich (CD)
Music Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Be the first Music Lover to write an online review of this product!