- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 49 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 26, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: This is the rated version.
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English, French
- Subtitles - English, French - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: Keenen Ivory Wayans - Director, Marlon Wayans, Shawn Wayans - Stars
- "How'd They Do That'"
- "A Wayans Comedy"
- "On the Set" - STARZ! Encore
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 07/09/2004
"[I]t has a handful of shameless giggles."
When a kidnapping threat is held over two wealthy heiresses in the Hamptons, inept FBI agents Kevin (Marlon Wayans) and Marcus Copeland (Shawn Wayans), try to help out by disguising themselves as WHITE CHICKS in this wacky screwball comedy. With a little help from the FBI's prosthetics department, the agents don blonde wigs, blue contact lenses, and pale body paint to transform themselves into two Hamptons-bound sisters looking to live it up for the weekend. Miraculously the agents find themselves a surprise hit with the Hamptons set, providing plenty of laughs and quizzical looks as they frequently slip out of character. The lewd jokes come thick and fast, providing plenty of opportunities for the Wayans brothers to flex their comedic muscles. They poke gentle fun at a number of targets, mostly along gender and race lines, but also at spoiled teenage girls, and botox-riddled fashionistas. Scenarios are engineered to heighten the awkwardness of the disguises, including a dance competition, shopping sprees, and a fashion show. Director Keenen Ivory Wayans (SCARY MOVIE) manipulates his characters' flimsy attempts to pass themselves off as white women to provide plenty of gross-out, body-related humor, but also wraps the film up with a few salient lessons in life for the bumbling detectives.
- Theatrical Release: JUNE 23, 2004