Urban Legends: Final Cut
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$7.17 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$2.82 (28% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
More products that might interest you:
- Classic Horror Collection: 20 Full Color Vintage Movie Postcards ~ $9.98 (Save 33%)
- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 38 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 6, 2001
- Originally Released: 2000
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Single Side - Dual Layer
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.35
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 2.35
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Dolby Surround - English
- Dolby Surround - French
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes
- Bloopers: Blooper Reel
- Audio Commentary: John Ottman - Director
- Featurette: MAKING OF URBAN LEGENDS
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- TV Spots
- Biographies: Cast & Crew
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Loretta Devine, Matt Davis & Jennifer Morrison|
|Performer:||Jessica Cauffiel, Hart Bochner, Michael Bacall, Anthony Anderson & Marco Hofschneider|
|Directed by||John Ottman|
|Screenwriting by||Paul Harris Boardman & Scott Derrickson|
|Composition by||John Ottman|
|Produced by||Gina Matthews, Neal H. Moritz & Richard Luke Rothschild|
|Director of Photography:||Brian Pearson|
|Executive Production by||Nicholas Osborne & Brad Luff|
At the prestigious Orson Welles Film School at Alpine University, students are preparing their submissions for the Hitchcock Award, an honor that virtually guarantees the winner a Hollywood career. Amy Mayfield (Jennifer Morrison), daughter of a famous documentary director, decides to make a different kind of film: a thriller in which college students are killed in ways resembling various urban legends. Despite the backstabbing and jealousy of her fellow students, Amy begins to plan and cast her movie, with help from a pair of special effects geeks and a suave European cinematographer. As filming progresses, however, a series of unusual deaths occurs that the police dismiss as accidents. Is the killer a psychotic madman or a student hoping to eliminate the competition' Amy must struggle to learn the truth or else risk becoming another "accident" herself. This sequel to the 1998 horror hit URBAN LEGEND features a different cast (except for the return of security guard Reese) and an all-new take on the notion of urban legends coming true. UBBAN LEGENDS: FINAL CUT was directed by John Ottman, the composer and editor of such films as THE USUAL SUSPECTS, who supplies numerous clever touches and layers to the world of films-within-films.
Film About Film | Murder | Suspense | Theatrical Release | Thriller
- Theatrical release: Sept. 22, 2000.
- Filmed in Toronto, Canada.
- URBAN LEGENDS: FINAL CUT is the directorial debut of John Ottman, who has worked as both editor and composer on such films as THE USUAL SUSPECTS and APT PUPIL. Ottman coedited and composed the music for this film as well.
- The "Alpine University" campus seen in the film was actually the campus of Trent University near Toronto, Canada. Its modernist architecture was designed by Ron Thom, inspired by the works of Frank Lloyd Wright.
- The only character returning from the original URBAN LEGEND is campus security guard Reese, played by Loretta Devine.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 84 ratings.
Based on 84 ratings.
Be the first Movie Lover to write an online review of this product!
Blood of Ghastly Horror (Deluxe Collector's Ed.) (DVD)
$1.58 on SALE
Redneck Zombies (20th Anniversary Ed.) (DVD + CD Soundtrack)
$1.58 on SALE
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up...
$1.98 on SALE
Sea Hunt - 24 Hour Television Marathon Collection (8-DVD)
$5.58 on SALE