- Rated: PG
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 17 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: December 10, 2002
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - French
- Additional Release Material:
- Music Video: "I'm Alive" - Celine Dion
- "Show and Tell" Behind the Scenes Features
- Audio Commentary: Rob Minkoff-Director
- STUART LITTLE 2 - The PlayStation Game Promo
- STUART LITTLE'S BIG ADVENTURES Read-Along
- A TOUCH OF EVIL-Creating the Perfect Villain
- LIFE IN THE FAST LANE-The Filmmaking Process
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Selection
- Playable Level of InfoGames STUART LITTLE 2 Game
- Record Your Own STUART LITTLE 2 Read-Along
- STUART LITTLE'S CIRCLE OF FRIENDS Game
- WebLink - Official STUART LITTLE 2 Website
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Entertainment Weekly - 07/26/2002
"...The animation is so vibrant that you can practically reach out and touch the fur and feathers....STUART LITTLE 2 is lively..."
New York Times - 07/19/2002
"...Stuart himself is plucky and adventurous....[He] is a marvel of computer graphics....STUART LITTLE 2 has even snappier action sequences than the first film..."
Los Angeles Times - 07/19/2002
"...The adventures of the 3-inch mouse who walks like a man now have more visual flair....The addition of a pair of birds to STUART 2's cast of characters is also a plus..."
USA Today - 07/19/2002
"...STUART LITTLE 2 is more fun than its predecessor....The look of the film, with lots of yellows and reds, is sunnier and brighter, and the humor is edgier..."
Chicago Sun-Times - 07/28/2002
"...There are thrilling sequences....[With] some of the same charm, if not the same genius, as the movies about Babe the pig..."
Box Office - 09/01/2002
"...Sweetly tuned for the tot set..."
Sight and Sound - 09/01/2002
"...The CG work is uniformly excellent....The brightly detailed effects work is of a piece with the movie's winningly crafted sense of artifice..."
Lovable talking mouse Stuart Little (voiced by Michael J. Fox) lives with his human family in a quaint brownstone near Central Park in an idyllic New York City. In this sequel to the 1999 blockbuster, Stuart deals with growing pains. His mother (Geena Davis) is overprotective of her fearless minuscule mouse son who plays soccer, skateboards, and drives his own convertible to school. Meanwhile, his brother, George (Jonathan Lipnicki), is spending more and more of his time with his friends, leaving Stuart feeling deserted. Just when Stuart is at his loneliest, a lovely bird named Margalo (voiced by Melanie Griffith) literally falls into his life while she is being pursued by a vicious falcon (voiced by James Woods). Adventure and hijinks ensue when Margalo--who is not as innocent as she appears to be--disappears and Stuart vows to find her. Snowbell (voiced by Nathan Lane), the family cat, provides substantial comic relief. Hugh Laurie also stars as Stuart's levelheaded father, and Steve Zahn provides the voice for the scruffy cat Monty. Top-notch animation and a fitting voice from Fox make Stuart endearing and oddly human.
- Theatrical Release: JULY 19, 2002