- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 17, 2004
- Originally Released: 1992
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
A man is paroled after serving 15 years for murdering his pregnant wife. His social worker, in searching for the truth as to whether he was framed or not, falls in love with him and is, consequently, threatened by an unknown person who does know the truth.
Theatrical Release |
- "Pulp Fiction" writer-director Quentin Tarantino rewrote the screenplay, but received only an "Associate Producer" credit. It is uncertain, however, exactly how much of Tarantino's revision was used in the finished film.
- Shot in Seattle, Snohomish, and Vashon Island, Washington, in Foto-Kem color and Panavision.
- Copyright 1991, CineTel Films, Inc.