- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 20 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: October 10, 2000
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Dolby Digital Stereo 2.0 - English
- Dolby Digital Surround - French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Additional Release Material:
- Original Theatrical Trailer
- Bonus Trailers - STUART LITTLE, BABY GENIUSES
- Amy Heckerling - Director
- John Travolta - Star
- Kirstie Alley - Star
- Olympia Dukakis - Star
- Bruce Willis - Star
- Roseanne Barr - Star
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Mikey, now a little bit older, figures he's got it made. His complusive working mother, Mollie wed James, the warm-hearted dad of his dreams. However, his street smart thoughts are soon matched by the irresistible wisecracks of his new baby sister, Julie. Along with her, he also has to deal with potty training and parental wrangling.
This follow-up to the 1989 hit "Look Who's Talking" finds Mikey, the talking baby now a toddler just embarking on the adventure of toilet training. Mikey's accountant mom and her cab driver boyfriend are married and squabbling over their respective careers and differing lifestyles. In the midst of it all they accidentally conceive Mikey's baby-sister Julie whose thoughts are expressed in the voice of comedienne Roseanne Barr.
- Color by Alph Cine; prints by Technicolor; shot in Panavision.
- Began shooting June 11, 1990; completed shooting late August, 1990.
- Released theatrically in the USA and Canada December 14, 1990.
- Released on video July 3, 1991.
- Co-produced by Big Mouth Productions.
- Damon Wayans replaced Richard Pryor as the voice of Eddie.
- Rated BBFC 12 by the British Board of Film Classification.