- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 40 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: November 20, 2007
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Special Edition
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English, French (Parisian)
- Subtitles - English, Portuguese (Brazilian) - Optional
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Sight and Sound - 07/01/1991
"...Compositions whose distant perspectives and electrified pastels have an almost giddy sense of airy freedom..."
Total Film - 10/01/1999
"...HAWK is still cleverer, funnier and more inventive than many of the blockbusters that followed it..."
Just released from prison, ace cat burglar Hudson Hawk (Bruce Willis) is forced to plan and execute a series of complex art thefts that will take him and his buddy Tommy Five-Tune (Danny Aiello) all the way to the Vatican. His adversaries include a wealthy couple hell-bent on achieving world domination (Richard E. Grant and Sandra Bernhard), a dastardly butler (Donald Burton), and a sinister CIA agent (James Coburn). Meanwhile, Hawk falls for pretty Vatican agent Anna Baragli (Andie MacDowell), who comes to Hawk for help in pulling off a heist.
Scams And Cons |
Theatrical Release |
- Theatrical release: May 24, 1991.
- Filmed in Budapest, Hungary; London, England; Rome, Italy; New York, New York; and Los Angeles, California.
- Bruce Willis cowrote the story of HUDSON HAWK.