- Rated: PG-13
- Run Time: 1 hours, 31 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 3, 2005
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 5.0 - English
- Subtitles - English - Closed Captioning
- Subtitles - French - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Shorts: Exclusive Webisodes (2)
- Bonus Footage: Extended Skate Footage
- Trailers: Sneak Peak of LORDS OF DOGTOWN
- Audio Commentary: Stacy Peralta - Director, Paul Crowder - Editor
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Premiere - 04/01/2002
"...Featuring a killer soundtrack of classic rock and new wave..."
Movieline's Hollywood Life - 05/01/2002
"...An exhilarating piece of filmmaking....An inventive, kinetic burst of cinematic brio..."
Entertainment Weekly - 05/03/2002
"...A dazzlingly crafted documentary about the teenage surf punks of lower Los Angeles....The movie invites you to share their free ride..."
New York Times - 04/26/2002
"...A giddy, thrilling, rock 'n' roll-saturated history of skateboarding....[A] taut, viscerally propulsive insider's history of the sport in its early years..."
Los Angeles Times - 04/26/2002
"...The Z-Boys' story is a compelling and culturally significant one, and the vintage footage that goes along with it is really something to see..."
Chicago Sun-Times - 05/10/2002
"...The film has an infectious enthusiasm..."
Rock And Roll |
- Theatrical Release: APRIL 26, 2002 (LA/NY)