Buster Keaton - Lost Keaton: Sixteen Comedy Shorts, 1934-1937 (2-DVD)
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$26.61 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$8.34 (24% Off)|
- All Over Town ~ $5.95 (Save 25%)
- Buster Keaton: The Short Films Collection 1920-1923 (3-DVD) ~ $26.61
- Buster Keaton at MGM Triple Feature (Parlor, Bedroom and Bath / Speak Easily / The Passionate... ~ $14.99 (Save 32%)
- Buster Keaton - Industrial Strength: Classic Commercials, Industrial Films & Archival Rarities... ~ $3.98 (Save 84%)
- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 5 hours, 6 minutes
- Video: Black & White
- Released: July 6, 2010
- Originally Released: 2012
- Label: Kino Video
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Stills gallery
- Film notes by David Macleod, author of the sound of Buster Keaton
- "Why they call him buster," a musical montage of pratfalls and stunts
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
"A must for definitive Keatonians....The routines he concocts could still be riotous..."
Description by OLDIES.com:
The films Keaton made at Educational (all sixteen of which are collected here) pay homage to his earlier work (such as Love Nest on Wheels, which revives a number of gags from his very first film, The Butcher Boy), while exploring new possibilities for his recurring comic persona "Elmer".
These DVDs were transferred from 35mm negatives and fine grain masters culled from Keaton's personal collection and other archival sources by Raymond Rohauer. Some films exist in less-than-perfect condition, which is not atypical for low-budget "orphan" films such as these.
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 14 ratings.