- Rated: PG
- Run Time: 1 hours, 29 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 26, 2003
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Bingo is a smart pooch who performs with a circus. But, after he refuses to do a trick, his enraged master tries to shoot him. Although the man's wife interferes and saves the dog, she orders Bingo to leave and find a loving family to care for him.
The canine departs and soon meets Chuckie, the young son of Denver football star Hal Devlin and his wife, Natalie. Bingo and the boy quickly form a bond, and the dog becomes the family's pet. However, when Hal is traded to Green Bay, the Devlins must move... and Chuckie's parents refuse to allow Bingo to come with them.
Bingo then begins an odyssey to find his pal Chuckie, encountering numerous, dangerous obstacles along the way.
- Additional cast: David French (Chickie Devlin); Joe Guzaldo (Eli); and Bingo/Maui/Max (Bingo).
- Released theatrically in USA in August, 1991.
- Shot on location in Vancouver.
- Color by Technicolor.