Auto Focus: The Life of Hogan's Heroes' Bob Crane
|You Save:||$4.01 (40% Off)|
- Hogan's Heroes - Complete 1st Season (5-DVD) ~ $10.84
- Lovelace ~ $11.14
- Midnight Cowboy (Blu-ray) ~ $16.13
- Midnight Cowboy (Collector's Edition) (Widescreen) (2-DVD) ~ $11.98 (Save 40%)
- Permanent Midnight ~ $10.62
- Rated: R
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 44 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: March 18, 2003
- Originally Released: 2002
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Letterbox - 1.85
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- Additional Release Material:
- Deleted Scenes with Optional Commentary (5)
- Audio Commentary:
- Greg Kinnear and Willem Dafoe - Stars
- Paul Schrader - Director
- Producers and Writers
- MURDER IN SCOTTSDALE
- Interactive Menus
- Scene Selection
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Greg Kinnear & Willem Dafoe|
|Performer:||Rita Wilson, Maria Bello, Ron Leibman, Bruce Solomon, Kurt Fuller & Michael Rodgers|
|Directed by||Paul Schrader|
|Screenwriting by||Trevor Macy & Michael Gerbosi|
|Composition by||Angelo Badalementi|
|Produced by||Todd Rosken|
|Executive Production by||Rick Hess, James Schamus, Scott Alexander & Larry Karaszewski|
"...[Kinnear] makes the character's reckless downhill slide into a mesmerizing spectacle..."
"...Scathing and inventively warped..."
"...An astute account of the downward life spiral of Hogan's Heroes star Bob Crane....It ranks as a shrewd expose of recent Hollywood's slimy underside..."
"...Strangely wonderful and weirdly touching..."
"...Michael Gerbosi's script is economically packed with telling scenes..."
"...A splendidly taut example of the genre....An exemplary Shrader work, a painfully funny and misanthropic treatise on American masculinity and its sexualised image..."
- Theatrical Release: OCTOBER 18, 2002 (NY/LA)
Movie Lovers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 76 ratings.
This is a great movie by two great actors that does not sugar coat the man. It explores the friendship and bond between Crane and his best friend who has always been the main suspect in his murder A good look at a true porn addict that could not control himself in the end. If nudity offends you, avoid this film.