- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 28 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 6, 2005
- Originally Released: 2005
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 1.85
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - Korean
- Dolby Surround Sound - French
- Subtitles - English, French - Optional
- Additional Release Material:
- Audio Commentary: Kim Ki-Duk - Director
- Trailers: Sony Pictures Previews
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 04/29/2005
"The movie camera is able to make the impossible look natural and the ordinary seem strange....Mr. Kim is a master of such estrangement, and 3-IRON is a teasing, self-conscious and curiously heartfelt demonstration of his mischievous formal ingenuity."
Los Angeles Times - 04/29/2005
"Alternately witty, caustic, tender and endlessly imaginative and unpredictable, this latest film from one of Korea's most idiosyncratic and prolific directors is as confident as its resourceful hero, Tae-suk."
Entertainment Weekly - 05/13/2005
"3-IRON is like a Raymond Carver story that slowly, inexorably takes on the dimensions of a ghostly fairy tale."
Uncut - 08/01/2005
"[T]his offbeat little charmer ends with a reality-blurring supernatural twist that hangs in the air like a kiss."
Premiere - 10/01/2005
"[T]his multi-layered love story rings true with sweetness..."
Sight and Sound - 03/01/2006
"[A] deliberately paced, hypnotic drama....[With] a beguiling effect."
Family Interaction |
Family Relations |
- THEATRICAL RELEASE: APRIL 29, 2005 (LIMITED)