- Rated: PG-13
- Closed captioning available
- Run Time: 1 hours, 27 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: August 7, 2001
- Originally Released: 1995
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Dolby Digital (unspecified) - French, Spanish, Portuguese
- Dolby Digital 2.0 - English
- Additional Release Material:
- ROUGHNECKS: STARSHIP TROOPERS CHRONICLES - THE PLUTO CAMPAIGN
- THE KARATE KID
Performers, Cast and Crew:
Los Angeles Times - 04/10/1995
"...Lively family action-adventure....The martial-arts sequences are zesty, a description that applies to this well-crafted movie as a whole..."
The three ninja brothers return to Grandpa Mori's home for a summer filled with martial arts adventure. This time the trio defends a Native American nation from a businessman who wants to dump toxic waste on their land. The kids duke it out with the businessman's thugs to save the world from evil again.
Kids Adventure |
- "3 Ninjas Knuckle Up" was the second movie filmed in the series, back in 1992, but it was the third film released. The third film, "3 Ninjas Kick Back" was released in 1994, a year before this one. Actors Michael Treanor and Chad Power were replaced in "3 Ninjas Kick Back," making it seem to movie audiences as if they were returning for this installment in the series.