- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 57 minutes
- Video: Color
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Released: February 22, 2005
- Originally Released: 1960
- Label: Sony Pictures
- Aspect Ratio: Anamorphic Widescreen - 2.35
- Mono - English
- Subtitles - Japanese - Optional
Performers, Cast and Crew:
USA Today - 03/18/2005
"[T]his ranks fairly high among the era's ubiquitous suburban-adultery dramas..."
A gifted architect, unhappily married, falls in love with his neighbor, whose marriage is also on the rocks. When he is offered a great career opportunity in Hawaii, he is suddenly torn between his home, his career and his love.
Kirk Douglas and Kim Novak star in this melodrama of romance and infidelity.
Larry Coe and Maggie Gault don't receive any attention from their respective spouses. Larry's wife is too concerned with trivial family matters, and Maggie's marriage simply lacks passion. So these two disenchanted suburbanites find romance in each other. Then one lascivious, nosy neighbor -- having spied on the lovebirds -- decides to join in the fun, and makes a move on Larry's wife. The unsettling news makes the lovers reassess their affair.
- Produced in association with Quine Productions.