- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: February 17, 1998
- Originally Released: 1989
- Label: Troma
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Director's Cut
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Feature - Length Director's Commentary
Performers, Cast and Crew:
New York Times - 04/07/1989
"...The 1986 low-budget, near-classic B-movie spoof [returns]....It revels in the sorts of simulated gore and bad taste that delight readers of Mad Magazine..."
One of moviedom's favorite cult heroes journeys to Japan to save his beloved Tromaville from a foul-smelling conglomerate with evil designs.
Cult Film |