- Rated: Unrated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 24 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: April 27, 2004
- Originally Released: 2004
- Label: Troma
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Introduction: Lloyd Kaufman - President of Troma Entertainment and Creator, THE TOXIC AVENGER
- Audio Commentary: Mike Neun - Founder of the German Weekend of Fear Film Festival
- Troma Trailers
- Deleted Scenes
- Interactive Tour of Troma Film Studios
- "Kick in the Head" - Music Video by Purple Pam, directed by Lloyd Kaufman
- "Say What You Mean" - Music Video by Lunachicks
- "Seeing Red" - Music Video by Entombed
- "Troma Classroom: 'How Not to Get a Location,' and 'The Arm Rip'"
- "Troma-riffic Goodies: 'Make Your Own Damn Movie,' 'Troma.com,' and 'All I Needed to Know About Filmmaking I Learned from the Toxic Avenger'"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
In this graphic fake documentary, in the tradition of THE BLAIR WITCH PROJECT, a young couple embark on a film project meant to document people in the act of committing suicide. Containing graphic depictions, growing more intense with each subject, this film draws the audience in as a willing participant in these horrific, intimate moments. This program contains graphic violence and images and is not appropriate for children.