- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 36 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: May 25, 2004
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: Troma
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Packaging: Keep Case
- Aspect Ratio: Full Frame - 1.33
- Additional Release Material:
- Introduction: Lloyd Kaufman, President of Troma Entertainment and Creator of THE TOXIC AVENGER
- Troma Trailers:
- TALES FROM THE CRAPPER
- "Kick in the Head" by Purple Pam - Music Video
- "Say What You Mean" by Lunachicks - Music Video
- Tromadance 2004 PSA
- "Eye of Troma"
Performers, Cast and Crew:
In this sexually violent thriller, a mysterious stranger (David Heavener, who also directs), drifts into the small town of Harmony, where citizens are crippled by the guilt of a past murder. The Stranger means to get to the bottom of the mystery, despite the danger of disturbing the dust of the town's corruption, which is headed by evil Mayor Howard Bains (Martin Landau) and a gang of terrifying outlaws. Luckily for the citizens of Harmony, the Stranger seeks to destroy evil and avenge those on the right side of justice. Despite its B-movie status, THE EYE OF THE STRANGER boasts a talented cast, including Oscar winner Martin Landau, Oscar nominee Sally Kirkland, and Don Swayze (brother of Patrick).
A ruthless and corrupt mayor terrorizes a small western town called Harmony, until a quiet drifter turns up one day and changes everything. It just so happens that this stranger was the brother of a lawyer murdered by the mayor's henchmen. And in the midst of a crippled, fearful town he is determined to exact his revenge.
Cult Film |
Theatrical Release |